1. Foundation Brat dla Brata with its registered office in Turek (hereinafter also referred to as the ‘Foundation’) may accept donations from natural and legal persons.
2. Donations to the Foundation may be made as monetary payments and as in-kind donations.
3. Any payments and in-kind donations are voluntary and are donations as defined in Article 888 and subsequent articles of the Civil Code.
4. In the case of a refund for a transaction made using a payment card, the acceptor of the payment shall reimburse the money to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Payee.
1. Monetary donations may be made in the following ways:
1) by a bank transfer to the bank account of the Foundation:
PLN 58 1050 1735 1000 0090 8024 0261
EUR PL57 1050 1735 1000 0090 8024 0279
USD PL39 1050 1735 1000 0090 8044 3139
2) by online payment (online bank transfer, payment card, BLIK, or another form made available by the provider of the payment gateway) using a third-party payment system: PayPal, DotPay, iMoje.
3) FaniPay online payment.
Available payment methods are:
a. Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, and Maestro
b. Online payments
c. Mobile payments with BLIK
The provider of the electronic online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
4) In the case of a donation via a bank transfer, write ‘darowizna na cele statutowe fundacji’ (donation for Foundation’s goals as set in the Articles of Association) in the reference field.
1. In-kind donations may be collected by members of the Management Board of the Foundation or persons authorised by the Management Board of the Foundation.
2. Notify the Foundation about an intention to make an in-kind donation in writing (also by e-mail) or by phone using contact data in the Contact tab on Foundation’s website www.bratdlabrata.pl.
3. The place and date and transport conditions for the donation are each time agreed by the Foundation and the donor.
4. The donor is obliged to specify the value of the donation. If the donor fails to set the value, it is set by the person authorised to collect the donation.
5. The donation should be confirmed with a donation agreement between the Foundation and the donor.
6. Should the goods under the donation be worn out, of low aesthetic value, or fail to meet the usability criterion regarding the goals of the Foundations set in the Articles of Association, the Foundation may refuse to accept the donation.
1. Donations are allocated for the Foundation activities set in the Articles of Association.
1. The personal data controller is: Fundacja Brat dla Brata, Plac Zawiszy Czarnego 10, 62-700 Turek, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Controller’.
2. The buyer may contact the Controller by mail: Cieszyńska 16, 43-440 Goleszów, e-mail at [email protected], or phone: +48 790 712 505.
3. The donor accepts this Policy and consents to have their personal data processed by the data Controller.
4. The donor shares their personal data voluntarily and declares them to be true.
5. The legal basis for the processing of donor’s data is the consent granted by making a donation. It is necessary to process the donor’s data in order to accept the donation.
6. Personal data of the donor are processed solely for the purposes of accepting and recording the donation.
7. Personal data are provided voluntarily but it is necessary for making the donation.
8. Donor’s data will be stored not longer than necessary, i.e. for a period necessary to accept and record the donation.
9. The Controller will provide the donor’s data to companies providing bookkeeping and accounting services to the Controller and to IT companies providing computer equipment or the Foundation website IT system repair services.
10. The donor may demand that the Controller allows them to access, rectify, move, and erase the data and restrict the processing of their data.
11. The donor may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the personal data processing by the Controller.
12. The Controller will not take automated decisions regarding the donor based on their personal data, including decisions resulting from profiling.
This Policy becomes effective as of 1 September 2018.